Updated: Apr 6, 2019
Think Magic Kingdom a bit too crowded and fully of happiness for you? The Magic Kingdom After Hours nights are a great way to ride all of your favorite Magic Kingdom attractions with little to no waits.
With your event ticket, you get entry to the Magic Kingdom beginning at 7pm with 20 of your favorite rides open and WAY less people in the park waiting to ride them.
On event nights from June 6th to August 8th, the Disney Villains take over and are hosting their own fun all over park including...
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show,
- Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party Guests.
- Villanous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
One Notorious Item to Note: Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining Guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
Attractions scheduled to be available include the Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Space Mountain, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, plus many more.
Book early to advance purchase savings.
Visit www.tpnvacations.com or call us at (520) 800-5787 for details and to reserve your tickets. Magic Kingdom After Hours only happens on select nights and capacity is very limited.